Need to ship your pet to Ecuador? Let our Latin America pet transport team, provide door-to-door pet shipping and air travel services for your pet. Our professional team of experts will ensure your pet arrives safely.
Our Ecuador Pet transport service includes:
- Assistance with health certificates, import permits, and all travel documents and consular legalization (when needed)
- Transport to the airport and assistance until check-in if the pet is traveling as excess baggage with owner
- IATA approved travel crates and guidance on the size of crate to use for each pet
- Management of the process to export pets as cargo
Broker services are needed in Latin American countries to export pets.
- For exports – home pick up and tender to the airline
- For imports – customs clearance and delivery to client’s residence
- Travel consultation and flight reservations
- Boarding services
Health paperwork required for the import of dogs and cats into Ecuador
Date of rabies vaccination must be at least 30 and 360 days at most before date of departure. Also required Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, leptospirosis and Parainfluenza
Must be dated not before than 10 days prior to departure date and must be issued by the official authority of the country of origin (Example: USDA in the United States). This certificate must be written in or translated into Spanish and must contain:
- Owner´s name and address
- Animal´s data: breed, sex, birth date, size, color and particular signs.
- Country of origin and transit points, if applicable.
- Statement: “the animal has been examined within 10 days before departure date, not showing any clinical signs of diseases.
- Internal and external parasite treatment at least 30 days prior to entry into Ecuador
- Certificate must state that the animal has no recent or fresh wounds or in process of healing and its free from external parasites.
All animals that comply with the above requisites will not be put into quarantine.
No consular stamp required in the HC.
No Import Permit required for dogs and cats.